We are here to help you, whether you are a doctor working as locum GP or practice nurse; or one of our rural GPs we work to support you always. We operate a proven locum support service and we can offer you a range of possibilities tailored to your specific needs as a locum.
As a Northland locum you will enjoy comparable locum rates and professional support throughout the process of your placement as a locum GP. We also promise a hassle free, guaranteed payment system.
When you are placed as a locum at one of our practices you can access additional levels of ongoing support to your recruitment process.
You can view our comprehensive list of locum support services, locum pay rates and a reimbursement schedule, when you register your interest.
Some of the benefits of working with Rural Locums Northland are:
- A rural primary care organisation that understands general practice
- Guaranteed locum pay rate
- Guaranteed hassle free payment system
- Additional support and benefits
- Maintain your CME with full access to our accredited CME programmes
- Peer support events
- Medical supervision and reporting, to meet the requirements of registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
- We provide support for the NZ Immigration Work Visa application process
- We provide support for the Medical Council of New Zealand registration process
Once you have registered your interest you will be able to search for a range of locum jobs in our “JOBS” section.
Contact the locum placement team
Phone: (09) 407 3581
Fax: (09) 407 3571